• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Films in gambling

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Cociaza
Official Newbie!

Films in gambling

Unread post

Maybe you know such a feeling when you watch a film based on a novel (and you read this novel as well), and you were disappointed with it. Once again, you get convinced that the novel is better than the film anyway. And I'm talking about Game of Thrones. I didn't like the idea of changing some parts of the plots by screenwriters and directors. I expected to see a film REALLY based on the book, not just similar to it... Sorry, off-topic. A few days ago, my friend sent me a link (here it is — https://www.gamespedition.com/pc-games/ ... no-bonuses ), and I saw Game of Thrones slots there. In contrary to expectations, I liked it very much :) Also, it gave me some food for considerations and I decided to create this thread. Let's discuss some other games based on films or TV-series. What other games do you know? And did you try to play it? As for me, I'm on my way to researching all this gambling stuff :)
ellisacoy
Master Debater

Re: Films in gambling

Unread post

Though it sounds juvenile (perhaps), I thought Prisoner of Azkaban from the Harry Potter series was one well. A movie about literary figure that moved me and was well adapted was 'The Hours' from Michael Cunningham's book of the same title.

As for the gambling bit, i would recommend some essays on gambling and the movie which the topic well represents is 2005 Matthew McConaughey starrer Two for the Money

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”