Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1
My name is Zero Dean (yes, that's my real name). I'm a recent author.
My new book, Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1: Get motivated & overcome obstacles with courage, confidence & self-discipline is now on Amazon and I'm excited to share it with you. Here's a link to Amazon if you're interested in checking it out: http://bit.ly/FTPLT
It was roughly 8 years in the making (although I didn't know I was writing a book until about 4 years ago).
While I'm here, I'll share some of my
keys to book writing from a post on my FB page today:
- 1. Start
- 2. Peck away at it
- 3. Time will pass (8+ years? Maybe!) Don't quit. Don't beat yourself up over it
- 4. Record your ideas. Always be taking notes
- 5. Short notes beat no notes
- 6. Ignore self-doubt. Progress beats perfection
- 7. Focus on providing value to your readers
- 8. Stay true to your vision, but let it evolve if necessary
- 9. Cut your losses. If something isn't working, find a way to fix it. If it causes more trouble than it's worth, get rid of it. Don't get held back by writing yourself into a corner
- 10. The process will make you better. Even if you never publish.
Anyway, I hope this is an acceptable introduction!
PS. If you're interested, I'm on all the typical places... Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter... happy to connect with everyone! Readers & authors like!