• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

"Pale Blue Dot" on canvas - check out the pics!

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

"Pale Blue Dot" on canvas - check out the pics!

Unread post

The most beautiful, inspiring and utterly humbling photograph and words I've ever read and they are now on canvas on my office wall. I couldn't be more pleased. If you have never read Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" I highly recommend it. Here are a few brief paragraphs that should make you stop and think about your worldview, priorities, and values.

Oh, and then I'm attaching a canvas print of the Drake Equation. I'm slowly adding artwork to my office walls. The Drake Equation shown below is the most beautiful one I've seen to date so I had to have it on my wall.

Notice a theme?

Next will be a huge canvas print of the Earth as seen from the surface of the moon. But these are expensive so that one will have to wait a bit.
Attachments
042.jpg
042.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1569 times
014.jpg
014.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1569 times
013.jpg
013.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1569 times

Return to “Science & Technology”