Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:35 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Two Faced by Robin Michele Carroll 
Official Newbie!

Post Two Faced by Robin Michele Carroll
Two Faced is a suspense, mystery book with a touch of romance. It was released on August 1, 2018 and currently has a five-star rating on Amazon.

"WOW, there are not a lot of words to express my thoughts after reading this exceptional thriller. Simply WOW!! This is a fantastic murder mystery book, with plenty of plot twists and unexpected events. You think you have it figured out then another twist takes you in a different direction. Missy, the main character is well written and thought out. You'll feel sorry for her and how twisted up her life becomes and never knowing who to trust along the way. I was drawn in by every turn this story took, trusting one character then learning they aren't who they appear. I would suggest this book to anyone, you won't be able to put it down. I think I will have to go back and read again it was that great. I was especially blown away with the added twist at the end and can't wait to see how the next book comes to life." - Nisey, Amazon reviewer

"Two Faced, is an excellent read. The nail-bitting plot will have you wanting more and more. Every page, from start to finish has something that will leave you speechless. Just when you think you have solved the mystery, you're back on a thrill ride. A rollercoaster of emotions; this novel totally had me engrossed in its endless suspense. I have to agree with the other reviews that Two Faced is filled with romance to chilling discoveries and everything in between. I highly recommended! A MUST READ!" - DanetteJ, Amazon reviewer

Book Summary:

Dr. Robert Melendez is a gifted plastic surgeon that can transform lives with the power of a scalpel. Known as the miracle worker, he starts working with criminals, providing them new faces. But he soon allows ego and greed to overshadow his talent by blackmailing these same criminals, threatening to reveal their true identities if he isn’t paid additional money for his services.

Robert’s plan flourishes until he ends up dead, found beside the corpse of a woman believed to be his wife, Melissa "Missy" Melendez. Upon further investigation, however, it is revealed that the wrong woman has been executed. Once the mistake is discovered, the murderer sets his sights on Missy, determined to finish the job.

Thanks to her psychic abilities, Missy feels her hunter's rage and realizes that she was the intended victim. Paralyzed by fear, she’s unsure who to trust since the killer could be any of Robert’s former patients hiding behind their new human mask. Now, Missy must fight to stay alive as she grapples with the "gift" that connects her to Robert’s murderer. She has to prove her innocence in a double homicide, all while fighting her feelings for the detective who could possibly destroy her.

You can find Two Faced on my website - https://www.robinmichelecarroll.com
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Two-Faced-Robin- ... le+carroll.

The book is currently on sale on my site and will be on sale on Amazon next week.

Attachments:
front50-cover.jpg
front50-cover.jpg [ 171.23 KiB | Viewed 201 times ]

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:02 pm
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.