• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Seeking Reviews for Self-Development Book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
leaselyoumans
Official Newbie!

Seeking Reviews for Self-Development Book

Unread post

Get the blueprint designed to show you how to identify and become free of limiting beliefs that have been holding you back. Also gain clarity while moving forward in creating and manifesting the lifestyle that you truly desire.

Over an 18-year period, I had lived in 15 different places to include homeless shelters. I had experienced multiple job losses, evictions, and repossession.

I know what it’s like to have a dream and yet not know how to reach it. I have learned how to overcome failure and defeat. I made a conscious decision to get rid of those things that were “cramping my lifestyle” and moved forward.

"What's Cramping Your Lifestyle?" will help you discover how to:
> Eliminate the mindset of poverty-scarcity and step into abundance-prosperity.
> Go from chaos to clarity like right now!
> Go from chronic procrastinator to passionate producer.
> Manifest and experience the lifestyle that you truly desire.
> Produce productivity and prosperity.
> Step out of your comfort zone and into your greatness

Get Your Copy Today!
bit.ly/mylifestyled

Now is the time for you to go from a life of limitations to a life full of unlimited possibilities. The wait is over!

"What's Cramping Your Lifestyle?" From Limitations To A Life Of Unlimited Possibilities | Book & Companion Workbook

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”