• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Check in here if you plan to join the discussion of "The Master and Margarita"

#154: Sept. - Nov. 2017 (Fiction)
KindaSkolarly

1E - BANNED
Doctorate

Re: Check in here if you plan to join the discussion of "The Master and Margarita"

Unread post

I haven't been to this thread in a while. Sorry if I threw it off track. Sorry also to read about your father, Robert. My condolences to you and your family.
AlternativeSpin
Official Newbie!

Re: Check in here if you plan to join the discussion of "The Master and Margarita"

Unread post

I'm very new, just joined the site, and would love to know if a discussion did take place of this book. I downloaded a copy after noticing it on the front page and will happily participate. I'm reading a fascinating book about some revolutions(Particularly the Bolshevik revolution of 1917) and the alternative spin on WWI and II.
I hope I'm not too late.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Yes, this discussion happened a few years ago. You can see the current book discussions on the HOME page or on OUR BOOKS. But you certainly welcome to add your thoughts here in this forum about the book. I do hope you join some of the current discussions. :-)

Return to “The Master and Margarita - by Mikhail Bulgakov”