• In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Could mindfulness mean an end to depression?

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
David Pollak
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I did an enormous amount of research about mindfulness then wrote a course and it turned itself into my new book. With 500+ research references added to the book, I learnt many a thing. Writing this book was more fun that I could ever have possibly imagined. So, I wish to share my book.

QUESTION...

BOOK
‘Mindfulness maze: miracles of the mind’, where science and spirituality meet, can help you with just about every relationship in your life, from work, to your soulmate and especially your relationship with yourself. A methodology is presented that research shows has stopped relapse for those who suffer from depression. Are lucid dreams real, or is lucidity itself the real dream? Could science have finally found the human soul, as part of the mirror cell network? Mindfulness offers hope for people who experience physical and psychological pain, brain injury and stress, along with those with spinal cord injury, compulsive daydreaming, and more. Groundbreaking research is presented, and a link is proposed between mindfulness meditation and the spontaneous remission of one form of cancer, and how this may possibly link to psychoses, diabetes and dementia. This naturally raises the question of future research, such as the possibility of remission for other forms of cancer. Furthermore, new theoretical conceptualisations are presented, including how energy vibration may possibly promote an intuitive human mind. On top of all of this, mindfulness meditation can calm the mind, and it can feel great. So, enjoy!

AUTHOR
David Pollak is a seasoned Psychologist with extensive experience in mental health, and ageing and disability services. He has provided staff counselling, and taught counselling to students. David lives in Australia, enjoys drumming and poetry, while offering a unique skillset.

David uses ethical practices as a Psychologist, and developed a keen interest in meditation years before studying. He has attended Buddhist, Kabbalist, Hindu, Gnostic, and other groups; and, has taught meditation. With thirty years of meditation practice, David became naturally mindful. David has volunteered for decades by helping children, the elderly, people with special needs; he has flourished in private practice. Seeing a person overcome challenges demonstrates the power of the human spirit!

‘Mindfulness Maze: Miracles of the Mind’, by David Pollak

WEBSITE
Also, enjoy the book's website.
https://www.mindfulnessmaze.com

So... Could mindfulness mean an end to depression?
Attachments
Mindfulness maze - Front cover thumbnail.jpg
Mindfulness maze - Front cover thumbnail.jpg (81.14 KiB) Viewed 968 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”