• In total there are 32 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

The Story of the Earth in 25 Rocks.

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Taylor

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Awesome

The Story of the Earth in 25 Rocks.

Unread post

@Geo mostly; or to anyone interested in science books. :)

Hey man, Thought you might find this interesting. amazon.com/Story-Earth-Rocks-Important- ... B071P6XXM1 Donald R. Prothero's follow-up to The Story of Life In 25 Fossils. I picked up a copy this past weekend, It was a happy surprise to find it on a shelf of my local book dealer. Prothero says that the subject of rock geology seemed like a natural follow up to his book of fossils and I agree. By what is available on book store shelves, I get the impression that geology isn't a very popular subject a shame if you ask me. Some rocks are beautiful.
geo

2C - MOD & GOLD
pets endangered by possible book avalanche
United States of America

Re: The Story of the Earth in 25 Rocks.

Unread post

Whoah, this looks very interesting. I will definitely pick up a copy. Thanks for posting, Taylor.
-Geo
Question everything
Guenevere Lee
Getting Comfortable

Re: The Story of the Earth in 25 Rocks.

Unread post

Love geology, thanks for the recommendation!
-G.Lee
@gueneverelee

Return to “Science & Technology”