• In total there are 43 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Seeking Reviews for Distopian Fantasy novel Halfbreeds from up and coming author Elizabeth Russell

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
LizofRohan
Official Newbie!

Seeking Reviews for Distopian Fantasy novel Halfbreeds from up and coming author Elizabeth Russell

Unread post

Hi everyone! I am brand new here, but I'm already terribly impressed with the community. What great forums with impressive participation! :-D

In June, I published my first novel, Halfbreeds. I haven't been able to promote it like I wanted, so it currently has very few reviews. I'd love it if anyone interested in positive distopian fantasy fiction would read and leave a review on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.
But if you just want to read and enjoy, that's fine too! :up:
Here's some information about it:

In a village wrapped about with strange monsters and superstition, a new kind of child is born. Half-man/half-monster, the villagers fear their own children and, turning against them, burn them at the stake. But a small band of resilient Halfbreeds escape their executioners and take up their home in the wild. In a desperate attempt to find their place in the world, these children question what it really means to be human. As they struggle to rise above their situation, the Halfbreeds resolve to be unlike the Schumps, the 'pure evil' inside them. They resolve to be good, and in their own bumbling attempts, strive for that goal.
You can also check out the website I created for it, with artwork, at https://halfbreedsblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks so much!
Attachments
Halfbreeds.JPG
Halfbreeds.JPG (41.52 KiB) Viewed 940 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”