• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Fiction, Myth, or Reality?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Nimitz7
Official Newbie!

Fiction, Myth, or Reality?

Unread post

I've just published the second book in the "Truths Blood" series. "Red Star Rising" by Tyler Roberts. I've taken the lessons taught by history and applied them to current times to create the story. While its fiction, many have commented on how close to reality it could be. Either way, I hope you enjoy the story. Dystopian yes, but no zombies or one man militaries with long lists of weapons. Just regular folks trying to survive an occupied nation. Thank you for checking it out.

In the waning years of the American Empire when the liberties represented in the Bill of Rights are a fading memory, the nations reckless spending had left it in economic ruin. Unable to pay its debts, China came seeking payment in real assets. Smuggled nukes took down some cities and power is out across the nation. Burned out houses occupy neighborhoods like rotting teeth in the mouth of a crack addict. The story follows two families (Lang and West families) and their struggle to survive foreign occupation.

(The above is the story of Truths Blood)

In the riveting sequel to Truths Blood, RED STAR RISING, the Chinese military controls the former United States and begins implementing a world wide agenda to extract the resources of the fallen nation, including the enslavement of its people. The story continues with the Lang and West families struggling to survive while attempting to locate and rescue lost family members. In this brutal and unpredictable world, anything can happen.
Both Truths Blood and Red Star Rising take the lessons of history and apply them to modern times. The subject matter is timely and provocative, and conveyed through a spellbinding tale.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”