• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on my new sci-fi book "The Hove"

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
JYOOlmos
Official Newbie!

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on my new sci-fi book "The Hove"

Unread post

Hello!

I am J.Y. Olmos, author of the sci-fi series "The Hive"

I just wrote my latest book and would love to know your guy's thoughts!

You can get a sneak peek at the 1st chapter of the book by visiting www.JYOBooks.com

Here is a quick summary:
When Earth is invaded, Evonne witnesses her family’s deaths and wakes up imprisoned in a room with other women of childbearing age. They undergo torturous experiments before being rescued by seemingly human alien warriors on a reconnaissance mission. Evonne’s ordeal has unleashed new abilities in her, powers she can’t fully understand or control.

Evonne is thrust into a volatile society in which matriarchal leaders and warrior males maintain a complicated balance of power, where minds can be read and animals speak. She is drawn to Kalerant, one of her rescuers and a dominant figure in this strange society. He is drawn to her strength as well as her beauty, and he offers her a place in his world. As their passion intensifies and their relationship deepens, Evonne navigates new friendships and loyalties—and faces dangers she’d never anticipated.

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”