• In total there are 25 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 25 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

My new book - Musings Diary - A collection

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Hitarth Raval
Official Newbie!

My new book - Musings Diary - A collection

Unread post

Hitarth Raval is a young and bright writer from India. He holds a degree in engineering and a passion in writing. He is a Mechanical designer by profession. His profession and passion share one thing in common – creativity. He loves cats, a variety of coffee and watching TV. He relies heavily on wit and humor, while writing in his leisure, but Musings Diary is something of a sincere taste.

Musings Diary is a collection of random musings and thoughts, inspired by the people around him. A very interesting perspective to look at everyday things and emotions!

Please buy your copy at :

https://pothi.com/pothi/book/hitarth-ra ... ings-diary

Thank you, fellow readers.
Hitarth Raval
Official Newbie!

Re: My new book - Musings Diary - A collection

Unread post

Hey, thank you for showing interest. The E-book for the same (PDF/EPUB) will be out soon and as soon as it will be available, I will post the link here! It will be cheaper than paperback (due to no shipping and printing costs involved) and compatible for your devices. Thank you.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”