Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:10 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Greetings, everybody! 
Official Newbie!

Post Greetings, everybody!
Hello everyone. I just found this forum and I think I am going to love it here. I plan to make tons of friends and add as much usefull info to the forums as I can.
If you ever need help or want to ask me a question, feel free to PM me and I will get back to you asap.

The following user would like to thank GarryWalker45 for this post:
Harry Marks
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:43 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Awesome

Book Discussion Leader

Highscores: 1

Post Re: Greetings, everybody!
Hi Garry and :welcome: to Book Talk. Always glad to meet a fellow bibliophile. Do you hav a particular tast in reading? Fiction, mystery, sci-fi, historical? Non-fiction, history, biography, travel? You will meet all types here :) :( :yes: :no: Jump right in and make yourself at home. :wink:

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:16 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So many e-books my reader is overweight!

Welcome GarryWalker45. I hope you enjoy your time on BookTalk.

Dangerous Liaisons

Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 pm
Profile Email WWW
Getting Comfortable

Hello everyone! I am from the Philippines, I am a professional teacher and I love books. I stumbled to this site after looking for some books and I have found this a great community to share with like-minded individuals. Thank you so much for having me here.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 pm
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Will Work for Books!

teachwithoutlimits wrote:
Hello everyone! I am from the Philippines, I am a professional teacher and I love books.

Hi, teach!
I am a (former) teacher who lived many years in Switzerland and am now living in Africa. Several of us (not forum members - this is the first I have mentioned it here) have an idea to put together Skype dialogues between classes of kids in different countries.

Strictly about intercultural dialogue.

If that might interest you, please let me know. I don't know what the rules are here about sending email addresses, but if you are interested I can put mine up or find a way to get around such rules.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:03 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.