• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 726 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:31 am

The Top 10 Ways to Promote Your Book

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Ryan T
Getting Comfortable

The Top 10 Ways to Promote Your Book

Unread post

Hey guys,

So I'm involved in a publishing company and they recently released a blog post that outlines their top 10 ways to market books. I thought it would be a helpful article for you guys so I'm posting it here!

10 Book Promotion Ideas Proven to Increase Sales

It discusses how to promote your book before it's been published as well as after. It also has strategies for both paid and free promotion.

Good luck and I hope it helps guys!
Like books? Check us out at http://www.pinnaclepublish.com
Need help promoting your book? Get help at http://www.pinnaclepublish.com/blog
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Re: The Top 10 Ways to Promote Your Book

Unread post

Thanks for the post. Regarding the social media pages, you include the typical facebook, twitter, etc.. but you are also missing Google plus, which is also advisable , and growing every day. There you can also find many communities about books, promotion, marketing tips, writers discussions, etc..
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet
nathcc
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Oh great, I thought, upon reading no.1 - create a website! How easy/hard is it to do that?

Overall, that is a good list of things to do. Done no.8
AnneAustin7854
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you, Ryan. This is a good list, which I have already bookmarked. I am going to attempt the website one soon. Am dreading it as I do not have a technological bone in my body but I will give it a go as I don't think I will be able to move my career forward as a writer without a website.

Return to “Author's Lounge”