• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Choose Wealth, Choose Freedom!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
choosefreedom
Official Newbie!

Choose Wealth, Choose Freedom!

Unread post

Find Wealth, Time, Adventure and Freedom even with a Tiny Income

You do not have to sacrifice your time, adventures or passions in order to get rich. This book examines how you can easily hustle for a few years to reduce your expenses and work diligently to establish a small investment, and then use the freedom this nest egg gives you to take many long adventures, follow your passions, and still retire early, even with a tiny income. Find out how to use the magic of compounding interest to catch the wave to financial freedom. Discover how to use your passions and splurges to motivate you towards mindful spending. Learn how you can take many year long adventures in just a few years of hustle and still retire very early with a million or more in the bank. Examine the easy and profitable ways to invest and manage your own portfolio by reducing your fees, avoiding excess taxes, manage risk, and shoot for the average return instead of gambling on beating the markets. Create a lifestyle where you are on the road to financial freedom and you will be able to have the freedom to pursue adventure and your passions sooner and more often than you could imagine.

Order Here:
amazon.com/dp/B06XVN89XX/ref=rdr_kindle ... le_ext_tmb
Last edited by choosefreedom on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Choose Wealth, Choose Freedom!

Unread post

Who is "VanEtten" and why should I trust VanEtten to tell me how to get ahead financially? Is VanEtten a first name, last name or a combo?

And then why is your BookTalk.org username again something so impersonal and meaningless? Why not use VanEtten or your real name?

You're trying to sell a book that shares your financial wisdom yet you fail to share your real name, bio and credentials. I'm a skeptic by nature and without seeing your real name, bio and credentials I'm left to assume that your personal plan means to obtain riches is by selling a book about how to obtain riches. See how circular that is?

My suggestions...

1. Put your real name on your book
2. Add a bio on Amazon.com that lists your achievements and credentials
3. Include an email address so readers can contact you
4. Use your real name on BookTalk.org

Most authors on Amazon have an author bio page. You don't. So who are you and why should we buy your book?

What I read sounds somewhat logical. I'm assuming you actually have some experience with this subject. But your marketing needs work.

Have you read "The Wealthy Barber?" Excellent book that explains how one can become wealthy by using the power of compound interest and smart decisions over a lifetime.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

Chris, Part of his book description states "Find out how to use the magic of compounding interest to catch the wave to financial freedom." :tease:
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

LanDriod, what in tarnation are you saying? :-|
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Unread post

Chris O'Connor wrote:Have you read "The Wealthy Barber?" Excellent book that explains how one can become wealthy by using the power of compound interest and smart decisions over a lifetime.
choosefreedom / Van Etten wrote:Find out how to use the magic of compounding interest to catch the wave to financial freedom.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”