• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Self-promotion in Pinterest?

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Self-promotion in Pinterest?

Unread post

Hi, All!

I would like to know if many of you also use Pinterest to shout your books. And what are the best places in Pinterest? Best shared boards?
I am also wondering if readers really use Pinterest bookshelves to find new books to read. But I guess that is a question to make in the readers section. By now, just focusing to check Author´s experiences.
Hope you can share your opinions and advice.
Thanks in advance.
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet
rchapman1tewantin
All Star Member
Australia

Re: Self-promotion in Pinterest?

Unread post

Hi Raul. I don't know a lot about Pinterest. I have a board for each of my books and also one on horses, which results in a lot of shares. However the book ones don't seem to draw much interest and I will check back here to see if anyone has any great ideas for promoting on Pinterest.
Rita Lee Chapman
Author of the Anna Davies Mystery Series
Winston - A Horse's Tale
Dangerous Liaisons,
The Poinciana Tree
The Unicorn Angel
My Very Naughty Pony
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Re: Self-promotion in Pinterest?

Unread post

Thank you for the answer. I am also new in Pinterest (in fact, new in all this world... :? ) and I have not yet clear how to use it properly, and that be positive in the book promotion (and yes, I have also added a board about cute animals :) )

So, any idea/experience you may have for promoting in Pinterest is welcome!
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet

Return to “Author's Lounge”