• In total there are 50 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 861 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 pm

An spanish engineer, traveller, salesman and writer. And not necessarily in that order.

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

An spanish engineer, traveller, salesman and writer. And not necessarily in that order.

Unread post

Hi all:

I was born in Spain, but I consider myself a citizen of the world. I have traveled in many countries, and from all of them I have learned much. I have got a long experience in exporting to more than 60 countries, throughout Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Eastern Europe, and now I am glad to share what has been very useful to me throughout my career, knowing what has really worked, and what has not. I am passionate about traveling, writing, chess, gardening, my dogs, and more than anything, my love to my wife.

I am glad to join this community. The problem is to find the time to follow it regularly. Time is gold nowadays, as well as information. Use both to pursuit your happiness. :)

I wish you all have a great success with your books! :!:
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: An spanish engineer, traveller, salesman and writer. And not necessarily in that order.

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org! ;-)
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: An spanish engineer, traveller, salesman and writer. And not necessarily in that order.

Unread post

Greetings Raul, and :welcome: to Book Talk. :up:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
rchapman1tewantin
All Star Member
Australia

Unread post

Welcome, Raul. I'm going back to Spain for a holiday later this year - first visit since the seventies, so I'm expecting some changes!

Hope you find some time for BookTalk, especially to share your writing.
Rita Lee Chapman
Author of the Anna Davies Mystery Series
Winston - A Horse's Tale
Dangerous Liaisons,
The Poinciana Tree
The Unicorn Angel
My Very Naughty Pony
Raul Sanchez
All Your Posts are Belong to Us!

Unread post

Thank you very much for your kind words to all of you!
Sell More and Better, Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet

Return to “Everything Else”