• In total there are 19 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hi - I'm Writing Kid’s Lit In Asia!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Pamie_Kay
Getting Comfortable

Hi - I'm Writing Kid’s Lit In Asia!

Unread post

Writing Kid’s Lit In Asia!
Hi my names Pamie Kay, and I’m now not working in an office, and not teaching. Both I do like, but I’ve wanted to be writing children’s stories, and painting for a long time. Now I’m doing it!

Originally from the US, and usually when asked I tend to say from all over as my father was in the military and we moved all over.

I found BookTalk.org while searching for help. I’ve been reading about publishing and images and ebooks, and well, the more I read, the more I’ll learn. And, maybe I can help someone with what I’ve learned. And, yes, hopefully be able to ask people to comment on my work.

Ah, and note that while I now seem to never sleep, my online hours are, well, odd-hours. Depends on the internet connection.
Read, Write, Talk
Visit my page at:
http://pamiekay.weebly.com
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hi - I'm Writing Kid’s Lit In Asia!

Unread post

Welcome to the community! I hope you find some time for BookTalk.org. ;-)
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!

Return to “Everything Else”