• In total there are 35 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

My Intro, read and leave me a message

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
gwen22
Official Newbie!

My Intro, read and leave me a message

Unread post

Hello i am Gwen22 and i am new to this book club online community. I am originally from NY but i am living in Ohio right now. I have many hobbies and reading is one of them. I love doing DYI projects such as homemade wine, art crafts. I am interested in meeting book savvy people that are interested on discussions. I would like to be recommended any book forum here in Book talk. Any session where i can join in. Any advise regarding my transition in learning how to use this website will be greatly appreciate. I love books that leave you wanting more. I dont life externally fictional books, i have notice that i love interested on those particular books.
Leave any questions comments!! thanks. :-D :-D :-D
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Re: My Intro, read and leave me a message

Unread post

Hello Gwen, the url I use is http://www.booktalk.org/active-topics.html which shows the active discussions on the site. There is a mix of book discussions (currently Uncle Toms Cabin and God the Most Unpleasant Character in All Fiction), politics, one-offs and religion.
rchapman1tewantin
All Star Member
Australia

Unread post

Hi Gwen22 and welcome BookTalk. I'm sure you will enjoy this website. Watch the Recent Posts messages and jump right in and start being involved.
Rita Lee Chapman
Author of the Anna Davies Mystery Series
Winston - A Horse's Tale
Dangerous Liaisons,
The Poinciana Tree
The Unicorn Angel
My Very Naughty Pony
gwen22
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks to those that have reply. I will look into your suggestions! Keep them coming! :clap2:
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Hi Gwen22 and :welcome: to Book Talk. We are a mostly friendly bunch, so do not hesitate to jump in to any discussions. :) Do you have a favorite genre and subject area, either fiction or non fiction? :hmm:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
Harry Marks
Bookasaurus
Ukraine

Unread post

Hello gwen22 and welcome. I am also looking around for other readers' groups, so let me know if you find some good source for connecting.

I am living in Africa, will probably return to the U.S. in a coupla years, and doing some writing with my spare time.

Cheers!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”