• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

WTF? Tales from the Burbs Review

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
LuciaC

WTF? Tales from the Burbs Review

Unread post

Excerpt from the review of WTF? Tales from the Burbs by Reader Views

Okay I would definitely read this again and especially feel the need to share the funny parts with my friends! Well those that can deal with the title of the book. I think the title is captivating. I bet some people just want to say it when you read the contents of this book. This happens to be my first title from Lucia Cascioli and her spunky and sassy personality seems to radiate in her writing which happened to make this a fun read!
In short, “Wtf?: Tales from the Burbs” by Lucia Cascioli is a fun read! It is very entertaining and deals with real facts! In “Canada, Land of Many Seasons,” Cascioli is responding to a school policy they follow during cold weather and tells the parents to “get a grip!” because it’s Canada and it’s always cold in Canada during the winter months! Did I say it…wtf?

http://www.luciacascioli.ca

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”