• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Sexy Erotic Adventure - "Please Jaxon Dixie" - Now available on Kindle Unlimited

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Jordan Peugeot
Atop the Piled Books
United States of America

Sexy Erotic Adventure - "Please Jaxon Dixie" - Now available on Kindle Unlimited

Unread post

Jaxon Dixie demands excellence from employees, perfection in jewelry, and total submission from beautiful women. Monica Collins is strong minded, intelligent, and a perfect ten. She works for Jaxon. From the captivating first line, “If I didn’t know better...” to the tantalizing conclusion, this unique novel blends steamy sexuality with an exciting tale of exploration, greed, betrayal and revenge. Please Jaxon Dixie is a captivating and erotic read.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M9XP94S

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/539039 (unavailable when participating in Kindle Unlimited)

Honest reviews are appreciated...good or bad. Post here or wherever you find the book. You can also write me directly at [email protected].
Attachments
41Uz45kN-JL.jpg
41Uz45kN-JL.jpg (18.93 KiB) Viewed 2916 times
Last edited by Jordan Peugeot on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Jordan Peugeot
Atop the Piled Books
United States of America

Re: D/s Erotica "Please Jaxon Dixie" FREE in July

Unread post

The book moved off the proverbial shelf during the promotion period, but reviews remain scarce. Anyone have an idea of what percentage of readers write reviews?
Jordan Peugeot
Atop the Piled Books
United States of America

Re: Domination/submission Erotica - "Please Jaxon Dixie"

Unread post

I'm particularly interested in whether readers would like to see a sequel.
Jordan Peugeot
Atop the Piled Books
United States of America

Unread post

The price is now down to $2.99, and I've improved the opening paragraphs. This trashy novel of sex and adventure now begins thus...

If I didn’t know better I would describe her scream as a throaty wail of pure agony. Listening carefully, however, the auditory experience turns upside down, like the poles of a magnet reversing. Pleasure sits next to pain, and the audible and awesome magnitude of her ecstasy fires my lust.

Stone walls absorb the last echo of the young woman’s bifurcated howl, and an eerie silence swells and blankets the arena. Finely dressed and with a head of white hair shimmering under the glow of torchlight, a man in a leather chair sits directly in front of his newly purchased property and leans forward, gulping wine from crystal.

She had managed, admirably, to maintain her intensely focused gaze directly into the man’s eyes for a full second, maybe two. Then jagged neurological shrapnel cut her valiant effort short, and now her head hangs limply from thin shoulders, leather wrist straps bearing the weight of her upper body.

Sevren Leets and I have the spectator section to ourselves, so our location is ideal with a few feet of elevation over the circular floor. The ceremony’s supervisor, two attendants, and the brandsman bring the room’s occupancy to eight.

“Do you see now why we call this The Coliseum?”

Thin smoke wafts upward from the point of contact as the brandsman pulls back the iron to reveal a mark high on her left hip. She will wear it for the remainder of her life. Naked and bent over a wooden crossbar, her legs are secured by ankle chains to rings four feet apart, her heels lift from the ground as her wrists are bound with leather straps and stretched forward to posts, and her long black hair sweeps forward over her right shoulder. Beautiful in a classic sense, she has a symmetric face, full breasts that presently hang and sway most enticingly, a slim waist, and plump ass. Her tan lines suggest a modest personality.

“I suppose it does have a certain barbaric charm,” I answer.

“This is a rare occurrence,” he explains. “Most buyers are sadists to some extent, but it’s not every day that one asks for his slave to be branded with a hot iron.”

I chuckle. “Just the buyers?”

Sevren shrugs. “I bet they’re not inside his suite ten seconds before he’s inside her.”

The slave moans, and then she whimpers.

“Of course, another reason to inflict such pain is to instill an understanding of their new status, but it’s an extreme measure.”

“That’s not for you to say, is it?” I prod.

“No,” Sevren admits. “No, it’s not.”

“You’re a good man, Sevren…for a slaver.”
Jordan Peugeot
Atop the Piled Books
United States of America

Unread post

Just enrolled Please Jaxon Dixie in Kindle Unlimited, so it's free to those who use this service. My second novel should be out in a month or two, so I'm trying to re-ignite the interest in my first novel. By the way, the second novel is not a sequel to the first, but I have started a sequel.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”