• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

One Woman's Private Life Shared: How I've got through the cr*p

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
NikkiFuller
Official Newbie!

One Woman's Private Life Shared: How I've got through the cr*p

Unread post

This book on Amazon is free still today and tomorrow the 1st Sept...
Why did I write the book: One Woman's Private Life Shared? How I've got through the cr*p
To be honest, it was about holding a little bit of pain in my heart that I wanted to release. I felt I had carried around for too long this heavy cloak of events that weighed me down and if I could take it off and share some of what I had in side of me, maybe it would help me and hopefully comfort and help others. By no means has my life been awful, far from it but is has contained times of grief, depression and despair that at the time cut deeply. But those moments have taught me a lot and if someone else was going through these times of darkness, they may find comfort to know that there can be light and that they are not alone.

What's the Book's Synopsis?
One Woman's PRIVATE LIFE "SHARED" is a warm and approachable short read. Events taken from her own experiences, whether love, death & grief or the darkness of depression, from just one woman's point of view. Offers an insight into sensitive and private subjects and her experience of the twists and turns life can bring at work or at home. Have you lost someone close unexpectedly? Struggled finding your career path but fought to become successful and true to yourself whilst coping with anxiety or depression? Reads like women chatting in the ladies! or friends getting together over a drink, with openness and honesty with a light and approachable touch. If you have dreams and aspirations and have had to cope with the troubles that life can deal you, with Life and Loss, you may find reading this helpful, to know you are not alone. With some helpful affirmations and tips then 'One Woman's PRIVATE LIFE "SHARED" will be a welcome companion and motivate you to be kind to yourself and remain strong to embrace life today and all it offers. You deserve to be Happy and Successful. Even if success if just about successfully getting through today.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-Womans-PRIVATE-LIFE-SHARED-ebook/dp/B01B6KH8EI/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472664391&sr=1-1&keywords=one+womans+private

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”