• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Are you a Mom, Dad or Caregiver having a difficult time potty training your child?

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
SharonSmithAuthorMom
Official Newbie!

Are you a Mom, Dad or Caregiver having a difficult time potty training your child?

Unread post

If you are a Mom, Dad or Caregiver having a difficult time potty training your child... I am a mom, and an Author (my first and only book thus far) and wrote a book on potty training. the purpose of me joining this forum is to promote my book:
"Potty Training As Easy AS 1, 2, 3," by Sharon Smith ( <-- that's me!)

Potty Training doesn't have to be a chore... It is actually really simple if you follow certain steps and parenting concepts. I potty trained my son with ease... It was "As Easy AS 1, 2, 3," and I shared how I successfully potty trained my son with friends and family... It worked for them too! So many then suggested I wrote a short book about Potty Training... and I did.

It's on Amazon for sale (a very low cost book for the knowledge a new mom, dad, caregiver or someone who has attempted potty training and hasn't been successful yet. I hope you'll take a look and also recommend to new parents or potty training frustrated ones! Thank you! (Search on Amazon for book: Potty Training As Easy As 1, 2, 3 Sharon Smith )

https://www.amazon.com/Potty-Training-E ... 1500786128

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”