• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New Book - Amazon.com

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Stever3412
Official Newbie!

New Book - Amazon.com

Unread post

Reflections on Biblical Wisdom

My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and find the knowledge of God. Proverbs 2:1-5 The book of Proverbs was written for those seeking wisdom in ancient times as well as for us today. Steven J. Recktenwald’s book will help you look deeply into the book of Proverbs. Thirty-one devotions will carry you through all thirty-one chapters of Proverbs. Do you need wisdom for everyday life? Are you in need of wisdom regarding your work, speech, relationships and purity? If so, then this book is for you.

http://harborrefuge.com/books-for-sale.html[img]
Attachments
Biblical Wisdom Front Cover - Small.jpg
Biblical Wisdom Front Cover - Small.jpg (13.4 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
falconjosh
Official Newbie!

Re: New Book - Amazon.com

Unread post

This seems to tie right into one I just wrote that became available a few weeks ago, except the passages that were central for me were James 1-3 in which I focused on "A Life Wisely Lived." I may have to check this out!
Stever3412
Official Newbie!

Re: New Book - Amazon.com

Unread post

I have heard the Book of James called Proverbs of the New Testament

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”