• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 692 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:55 am

Your Time - helping each other

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
YTWilde2016
Official Newbie!

Your Time - helping each other

Unread post

As in my post in the Intro forum, I'm here to present myself and my business to help all authors with their PR. As a writer myself, and a fan of all authors and forms of writing in general, it is important to me to know that my service is operating in the best way it can for the benefit of my clients.

Your Time is a business I've started where I craft on-camera to help people reach their best audience in a very personal and informative way. My recent client Dolores DeLuce is an autobiographical author brings to light, in the most daringly honest yet warm way, a world that many of us have grown to accept (here in 2016) but maybe don't fully understand.

It was an honor for me to have her as my first author-client. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnuw0ekE-Zs

In watching Dolores' video, that I present here, I offer myself for critique while encouraging you to purchase her books (through the banner ad on the home page) and visit her website.

What has been your experience with being interviewed, if you have been? What sort of effect has it had on your career or in purchasing a book from an author whose interview your read or watched? Does this interview help you understand the author better, and make you more interested in buying her books? How else can I be effective if I were to help you or a friend of yours with their book promotion?

I thank you for your time in reading this and your consideration of me, my business, and my client. It is a pleasure to be welcomed as part of this community.

Return to “Author's Lounge”