• In total there are 42 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

CHAR, fantasy, fairy tales and medieval magic

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
AuthorKWojtaszek
Official Newbie!

CHAR, fantasy, fairy tales and medieval magic

Unread post

Hello, I am the author of a new novel coming out on April 26th through World Weaver Press (available for pre-order on Amazon). CHAR is the second in my Fae of Fire and Stone series, but can be read on it's own (the first book is OPAL, a unique retelling of Snow White). There is a Goodreads giveaway going on right now if you'd like a chance to win a copy, and I would love to have your reviews! You can also read an excerpt from the book on World Weaver Press: http://www.worldweaverpress.com/store/p101/Char.html

Description:
Fire is never tame—least of all the flames of our own kindling.

Raised in isolation by the secretive Circle of Seven, Luna is one of the few powerful beings left in a world dominated by man. Versed in ancient fairy tales and the language of plants, Luna struggles to control her powers over fire. When her mentor dies in Luna’s arms, she is forced into a centuries-long struggle against the gravest enemy of all Fae-kind—the very enemy that left her orphaned. In order to save her people, Luna must rewrite their history by entering a door in the mountain and passing back through time. But when the lives of those she loves come under threat, her rage destroys a forest, and everything in it. Now called The Char Witch, she is cursed to live alone, her name and the name of her people forgotten.

Until she hears a knock upon her long-sealed door.

Interwoven with elements of Hansel and Gretel and The Seven Ravens, Char is the stand alone sequel to Opal, and second in the Fae of Fire and Stone trilogy

Thanks for taking a look and Happy Reading!
Kristina Wojtaszek

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”