• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Re: Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

Unread post

LanDroid wrote:I just looked at the the first video above about a Mohammed cartoon contest. I thought the organizer of that event looked familiar and yes Jon Ritzheimer organized that event and was also arrested in the current Oregon militia standoff. Gosh what a fine outstanding American Patriot! :lol: Has the media made this connection yet?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oregon-stan ... occupiers/

As to the 2nd video, be wary of fake propaganda coming from the far right. They are becoming much better at producing doctored videos etc. This fear mongering about 35 jihad training camps operating within the U.S. has been debunked.
A lot of the Fuqra's nefarious activity occurred in the 1980s and 1990s. The point of the White Collar Crime Center report, after all, was that Fuqra was involved in white-collar crime, like workers-compensation fraud. That's tough to pair with spooky music.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... explained/
Not sure what to make of the 3rd video. If you walk down the street brandishing large crosses, acting like crusaders, and shouting provocative lines like "This is a Christian country" you'll reap what you sow. Britain seems to be mostly an agnostic country these days and America certainly is not Christian, so not sure what's to be gained other than an entertaining video about pseudo-bravery. What if instead they had walked down the street in a non-confrontational manner, attempting to foster coexistence? Not nearly as much fun I expect. Just noticed at the end of the video they're having another go at it today 1/30, look for a new video any minute now... :?

Let's just quietly stroll around sporting this shirt. :lol:

Those were just samples of vids that I used to make my point.

Are you denying that immigration is causing a lot of strife?

As to the religiosity of England.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/educa ... 87951.html

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Re: Does the U.S. want Trump’s Muslim solution or the vigilantism the E. U. is moving to?

Unread post

ant wrote:Yes. These are poignant images meant to win favor of a very generalized argument that "the police" are out to beat up and kill innocent, law abiding citizens when in fact most often police respond to incidents without issue.

Your pictures make for good billboard propaganda.
Strange that you do not see the issue that cops have of killing a lot more blacks than whites, --- even when you factor in socio economic factors.

Regards
DL

Return to “Current Events & History”