• In total there are 32 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

paralyzing satanic dogs

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

paralyzing satanic dogs

Unread post

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct= ... fKjgcFgobA
Our message this week is entitled “Paralyzing satanic dogs.” I encourage you to read it prayerfully.
:lol: thankyou Jesus :lol:
WHO ARE DOGS?

Dogs have spiritual counterparts and these spiritual dogs are moving their tongues against many. But my prayer is that they must be silenced, in Jesus’ name. In Deuteronomy 23: 18, the Lord describes what is referred to as dogs. “Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination into the Lord thy God.” We can see the way the Bible handles the issue.
We can see the way the Bible handles the issue. :-D
1. The spirit of outside: The number one method the dog spirit uses is the spirit of the outside. Those five virgins that were foolish were thrown out and locked out. Such people, when they are at the edge of their breakthroughs, have what is called dreams of spiritual failure.
i can see two possible conclusions here

1. i must repent and get born again again so i can be having the wisdom of the holy spirit like this guy

2. Trump might just be POTUS one day :lol:
The number one method the dog spirit uses is the spirit of the outside.
i dunno, i used to say "outside" to my dog and it used to look at me awfully sad :hmm:
Murmur
Internet Sage

Re: paralyzing satanic dogs

Unread post

That paralyzing satanic dogs thing looks very Poe-ish.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: paralyzing satanic dogs

Unread post

yeah everytime i see the thread title i crack up :lol:

imagine the conversation...

"hey"
"what?"
"you see those satanic dogs over there?"
"yeah"
"i'm going to paralyze them!"