• In total there are 20 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Should the rest of the world adopt Islam's view of the inequality of women?

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
DB Roy
Beyond Awesome

Re: Should the rest of the world adopt Islam's view of the inequality of women?

Unread post

It's NOT the religion I care about. I don't care about what Islam has to say about anything. A religion is only as good as the people that practice it and that, unfortunately for you. makes Islam a rotten religion.
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Unread post

Aurora Beauty wrote:I would like to invite you to read Quran before judging Islam , we're talking here about the religion and not the people practicing it ; We all know that humans are not perfect , so raping and beating women is not only something that some " muslims" do because this is not what Islam consist of , but it is also found in what the world considers to be "civilized societies" , take a look here :

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries ... ape-crime/

How do you justify the presence of developped countries such as Canada , Germany and the US in the list ? are they muslims ? No , so such violent acts are not an Islam thing but a human thing .
I have read the Qur'an.

Both Christianity and Islam creates an institutionalized homophobia and misogynous ideologies. Neither is fit for modern man.

Both religions are inward looking and self-centered instead of seeking rapprochement to all which is what religions are supposed to do.

Them and us must become we if peace is to be created instead of the wars that both those religions have spawned.

Both religions are garbage and the sooner we recognize this the better off we will be.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Unread post

Aurora Beauty wrote:
geo wrote: In the west, we don't have a lot of interaction with Muslims and what we do see of the Muslim world is overwhelmingly negative..
That's exactly the main reason why Islam is misunderstood in the west , the media is using this to their advantage to give you the picture they want you to see and conceal the facts , also muslims are to be blamed for giving a bad reputation to their religion and causing such fear and hatred towards them . If one needs to know about a religion , then one has to do researches about it and stop judging a religion based on what people do.
I agree.

What Islam makes Muslims do is not civilized and that is why Islam and Christianity must be abolished.

That is what should be done with all religions that encourages disobedience of secular law the way Christianity and Islam do.

Can anyone think of any benefits of Islam?

I cannot.

Regards
DL

Return to “Current Events & History”