• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Free Ebook Promotion: The Undercover Guide to Getting What You Want Part I

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
jpowers
Official Newbie!

Free Ebook Promotion: The Undercover Guide to Getting What You Want Part I

Unread post

My book is currently free on amazon from October 16-18.

The Undercover Guide to Getting What You Want Part I

Below is a description of the book:

Experienced undercover operative and trainer, James Powers, reveals the secrets of persuasion, trust and control with the purpose of empowering you to achieve your goals in life. In this insightful book, you learn how to think and plan like an undercover operative to subtly influence those people who hold the power to your success. The strategies and techniques in this book will help you identify the traits, beliefs, and fears you can use to motivate bosses, friends, business people, and others to gladly help you succeed. With information from the profiles you develop, you will be able to artfully communicate, leverage and persuade. In the end, you will be able to improve self-esteem; gain acceptance and recognition; advance your education, training and career; better your lifestyle; and establish key relationships.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”