• In total there are 14 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Flann 5
Nutty for Books

Re: Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

Unread post

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Jesus and his divorce policy deny women the same rights as men enjoy.
Where?
Here's an article from who someone who actually understands the Mosaic law and the problems with Rabbinic misinterpretation in Jesus time which was influenced by pagan Hellenic thought.
http://www.jewsforjesus.org/publication ... 1988/women "Jesus and the role of Women."

You say Christianity is misogynistic. Misogynism is hatred of women and Jesus most certainly did not teach anything of the kind, but the opposite in fact.
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Jesus and his divorce policy deny women the same rights as men enjoy.
Gnostic Bishop wrote:As to my God. I have written the laws of God in my heart the way Jesus said we should do.
What laws of God and does this include Jesus divorce policy?
Gnostic Bishop wrote:You have sold your soul to Satan.
How much did Satan pay for it and isn't he supposed to be a mythical character according to you? And anyway isn't he the good guy in your religion?
Gnostic Bishop wrote:You say that criminals deserve punishment. I agree.
I thought you said that doing evil is actually forced on us by evolution. So if it's forced on criminals how could they deserve punishment? We might think it's evil but it's just evolutionary competition creating winners and losers to this competition.
So if it's not really evil and it's actually forced on criminals by evolution how could they possibly deserve punishment?
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Let me explain using Christian and Jewish myths.
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Adam and Eve became as Gods when they gained a moral sense and no longer had their mind cut off from intelligent thought. As our primordial ancestors, we inherit that same trait even though Christianity wrongly thinks that to be evil and a fall.
If they are myths how could we inherit traits from them and how could they be primordial ancestors?
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Jesus would explain this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s Divine Council by embracing his own Christ mind. Or better said, as this is the more eastern Jesus, we activate our pineal gland and open our third eye.
So your apotheosis is just a chemical reaction from activating your pineal gland which tells you that you have "joined God's "Divine Council"? And you believe this?
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Especially when people like Flann are so busy throwing politically correct personal insults all over the place because he hold a grudge for not being able to win any arguments.
If you say so.
Last edited by Flann 5 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
LisaRose64
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

GB
"Get out of your state of denial and it all become clear.

You have a lot of years invested in your God and you don't care that he can sit there for 6 days and torture a baby before finally killing it.

Note what kind of human your God has created in you when you can just shrug that kind of injustice away.

You have sold your soul to Satan.

Your bible says that you are not fit to teach but I wish you were fit to learn that torturing and killing babies is quite satanic."

OKAY WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO: It better not be me. I am so sick of your trying to turn everything around on everyone that does not listen or take your opinion to mean anything more than the stuff stuck on the bottom of my shoe as I leave the barn.

Here it is. I want to call you Einstein, but then, I like him and would never disrespect him with the likes of you.

At the end of the day. You are going to believe what you want. And we are going to believe what we want.

So, say the day I die and what I believe is true, No problem. If the day I die and what you believe happens. Then there really isn't anything. I just wasted my time (as you would say, be in denial as you would say)Just Blank...As you say it.

Then the day that you die, everything is just as you said it...That is fine and you are vindicated. Good for you. OR the day you die, you realize you were wrong. Oh Shit... your _ucked.

And please do not say that we believe in this because we are scared. We are not. Stop saying that there is no evil in the Bible. Of course there is. There is massacre, killing of innocent women and children for believing in other idols. There is enough scandal, murder, sex, violence etc. Our Bible tell life just the way it is and why.

Mark 4:23 If anyone has ears let them hear. He is not talking about PHYSICAL ears. You don't have the ears to listen and take it in. And anyway you couldn't do it because God would have to use all the tape in the world, for you to shut up long enough to listen to what is in the writings.

It is very sad indeed that there are some people out there that will never have the ears to listen and the eyes to see. That was part of the plan, from the very start. It is no surprise that you are the way are. The fact that you are going to pick apart everything and anything. That can be a great personality trait. I see it different. The more someone like you does this, and people start to believe that idea of yours, there will be more negativity.

Truly this is a war between darkness and light. But I don't worry, Light will always overcome evil.

Now if you would like direct quotes from my Bible, line and verse. not a problem. It would be my pleasure. Ask the question and I am ready for what you have to say.

I have looked Lucifer straight in the eye. I have no need for fear. Because that is what your argument is about, right?

Your fear?

By the way, What type of Bible do you read? Name Please.
Last edited by LisaRose64 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lisa Rose
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Unread post

Thanks, Christians.

Regards
DL
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

LisaRose64 wrote:I have looked Lucifer straight in the eye. I have no need for fear.
You don't mean this in the literal sense do you?
LisaRose64
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Gnostic Bishop wrote:Thanks, Christians.

Regards
DL
Well No answer? What is the Bible you read. You are not ashamed are you?
You did not answer one question I asked?

Lisa Rose
LisaRose64
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:
LisaRose64 wrote:I have looked Lucifer straight in the eye. I have no need for fear.
You don't mean this in the literal sense do you?
:lol: No. Not literal. Your making me laugh. I am not a nut. No look around you, the things that happen in this world and to people including probably yourself, I am sure you have seen him yourself. Maybe not. That is one thing that would be wonderful, if some people never see that.
:thanks2:

Lisa Rose
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Unread post

LisaRose64 wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:Thanks, Christians.

Regards
DL
Well No answer? What is the Bible you read. You are not ashamed are you?
You did not answer one question I asked?
I just saw no value in answering No to your question on fear, and its association with the O.P. that does not even mention fear.

You also mentioned being sick of my trying to turn everything around, speaking of your view and opinions, and I though that was the purpose of discussions and debate.

I took from that that if I was not going to agree with you that I was wasting my time as well as yours.

So what exactly do you want from me?

Regards
DL
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

How about whatever it is you've been smoking?
LisaRose64
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

ant wrote:

I did not ask him about fear? I also asked what Bible he reads. But you said it the best :thanks2:

Lisa Rose
LisaRose64
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

LisaRose64 wrote:
ant wrote:

I did not ask him about fear? I also asked what Bible he reads. But you said it the best :thanks2:
I think we shut him up. He has not responded that we will answer him with line and verse from the Bible. When he is pin pointed for a topic, he runs. I think he just likes to hear himself type. :yes:

Lisa Rose

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”