• In total there are 34 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hello From Dr. Manifest

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Doctor Manifest
Getting Comfortable

Hello From Dr. Manifest

Unread post

Hello everyone,

I am new to the community and wanted to briefly introduce myself. Yes, I am a writer and published author, but I have every intention on interacting with you all. That is actually a major part of the reason I signed up for the community. To get in touch with and mingle with like minded individuals who have some of the same interests as I do with respect to various subject matter. I am a male, originally from Charleston South Carolina, my writing and reading interest (s) vary tremendously. I found the site through the savvy book reader WordPress website. I have always been fascinated with human behavior, and would partly explain why I'm on path to my PhD in psychology (with an emphasis in human development), however, with me, it's a little deeper than, that because I actually incorporate astrology into the behavioral science (s) that gives me a really unique perspective that tends to resonate soundly with others all over the world. Along with psychology and astrology, my other interests include spirituality, inspirational, philosophy and self help. The one recurring theme among all of my interests is the desire to help, teach, enlighten and inspire others. I have a compassion for human beings like no other, especially for our children and elderly who cannot protect themselves. Writing is a passion of mine, and almost nothing brings me greater joy than to be able to convey my thoughts via written word. I won't drag this out and bore you all, just know that I am a man well travelled, well read (on a lot of various topics) and do honestly look forward to making some new virtual alliances along with some new supporters. Until next time, happy writing and reading everyone!

Dr. Manifest
Last edited by Doctor Manifest on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Hello From Dr. Manifest

Unread post

Welcome to the community. :-)
Doctor Manifest
Getting Comfortable

Re: Hello From Dr. Manifest

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:Welcome to the community. :-)
Thanks Chris, appreciate the welcome.

Return to “Everything Else”