• In total there are 60 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 60 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

'Clouds of Grey' - action crime debut fiction novel from Aussie author

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Wiz
Official Newbie!

'Clouds of Grey' - action crime debut fiction novel from Aussie author

Unread post

My first published novel has something in it for everyone ‒ fast-paced adventure, intrigue, a hint of romance and simmering revenge that will keep readers turning the pages to reveal what happens next. Lose yourself in my heroine’s dilemma as she lives life on the edge and plunges headlong into a journey of survival and improvisation in order to stay alive. An innocent trek through the rainforest becomes a battleground of deceit and mayhem, where one woman faces the quandary of amnesia to defy the odds and save her life and that of the man she loves.

I decided to recreate some fun/challenging instances from my childhood days and confront my leading lady with them, taking her out of her comfort zone and forcing her to adapt to her surroundings, no easy task for someone who enjoys being alone and would hardly be described as ‘adventurous’. I'm very confident readers will get a kick out of the plot twists.

Please feel free to checkout my book landing page for full details of 'Clouds of Grey' here: www.sandypaull.com
It is available in e-reader formats on Kindle, Kobo & iBooks, and in a print-on-demand version from Amazon.

The following is an audio recording of a live community radio interview I took part in some months ago to help promote my publishing debut (kindly made available by 4CRM Mackay)

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”