• In total there are 33 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 32 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hello

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
MP WHALEY
Official Newbie!

Hello

Unread post

Hi My Name is MP Whaley, and I am a new author, I am male and live in sunny old Wales. I have written a book called Eris Stone and the Book of Shadows. It will be a trilogy or possibly more, but that does depend on the old grey matter. The stories have developed from tales that I used to tell my children, so they hold a very special place in my heart.

I am looking for people that will review my novel. it is aimed at teen to young adult but a few adults have read it and really enjoyed it. I recently sent the novel to one reviewer and had an awesome review back that has overwhelmed me. I have enclosed the link to my book below and look forward to you comments.

http://www.amazon.com/Eris-Stone-The-Bo ... B00XRU3R8M

P.s please be gentle with me
GalaxyZento
Master Debater

Re: Hello

Unread post

Great to see you here.
MP WHALEY
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks...
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to the community!

Please venture out to the other forums. You'll get more attention for your book if you post in the Fiction Book Forum AND participate in some other discussions. Once people get to know you a bit they'll be more inclined to help with reviewing your book. We have plenty of avid readers as members so I'm sure you'll connect with the right people. :-)
MP WHALEY
Official Newbie!

Unread post

OK cheers!

Return to “Everything Else”