• In total there are 22 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Three Shoes In A Pair

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
edwarart1
Official Newbie!

Three Shoes In A Pair

Unread post

Hi.
The subject is the title of my book. So. Let me fulfill the Forum rules. I am the author, producer, distributor, basically everything.
Sounds common so why am I writing?
Because I live in Austria and have absolutely no chance of getting the book into the shops.
Yes it is on Amazon both the hardcover and Ebook. At the moment I have raised the selling price until I really know what to do. It is cheaper to order it in a shop as it is registered by Nielsen.
Okay. I hope that is enough for the rule book. I will naturally answer any questions anyone has.
But why am I writing about it now and here?
Because I have three darling children who I love completely. They have been temporarily taken away from me because of a divorce and a judge.
It's too long a story and not very original. It happens.
But not my book. Three Shoes In A Pair is a magical book deliberately written for parents to read to the kids before they go to bed. Each chapter is short and has a picture at the start which corresponds with the story. (The artist was not me.) It has no bad language or anything that I would not want to tell my own kids. It is something I believe in.
I would be grateful if some of you could simply look at the 'Look inside' version on Amazon and tell me what you think. There is no need to buy it. I would just like some communication outside of my head.
Thank you

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”