• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New author, new YA book!

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
dancingteen
Official Newbie!

New author, new YA book!

Unread post

:up: Hey authors/readers! I am a new, fairly experienced but never published author. I have a great book I'd think you'd enjoy! It is ongoing and uncompleted at the moment with approx. 20,000 words. It is a Wattpad story. I could really use someone who is great at revision/editing. If you are interested in reading young adult/slightly juvenile fiction, I have a new book titled A WINNER IN DISGUISE. It has romance as well. Take a look at the summary :roll:

When 15 year old, Jaclyn Langly, wants to join the basketball team, she must dress up as a boy in order to play. But, while playing for the team, she immediately realizes she may be falling into a love debate between two players. At the constant fear of being caught as a girl, she fights through games to prove she can play just as well as a boy while faced with a big decision that might change the entire course of the team.

If you're interested, here's the link! :thanks2:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/16635464-a ... n-disguise

Return to “Author's Lounge”