• In total there are 54 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Times of Turmoil: A Christian Thriller (Book 1)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
cliffball
Permanent Ink Finger

Times of Turmoil: A Christian Thriller (Book 1)

Unread post

Times of Turmoil is the first novel of seven in the Christian fiction series, The End Times Saga.

In Times of Turmoil, we follow how the Evans family gained their riches and eventually their power to influence events in the United States. We see important events that the Evans family gets themselves involved in: such as the return of the Israelites to Israel, the assassination of President Kennedy, the terrorism of 9/11, and eventually events that lead to government tyranny in the United States with the sole purpose of destroying Christianity and its influence in the United States.

Learn about the rest of the series at my website http://cliffball.net/series/the-end-times-saga-2/

Where to buy Times of Turmoil
Amazon (link is supposed to take you to whichever Amazon store you shop at)
Barnes and Noble
Apple
Kobo
Chapters Indigo
Smashwords
Deeper Shopping Christian Books and Bibles
Buy ebook directly from Cliff
Author of The End Times Saga, a Christian fiction series. Visit my website to check them out.
Site/blog
Twitter
Facebook
cliffball
Permanent Ink Finger

Re: Times of Turmoil: A Christian Thriller (Book 1)

Unread post

Currently free for a limited time on Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo.
Author of The End Times Saga, a Christian fiction series. Visit my website to check them out.
Site/blog
Twitter
Facebook

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”