• In total there are 55 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 55 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid"

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Re: "100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid"

Unread post

After half an hour of complaining about many things he did not understand, he still had not once brought up evolution, so i stopped there.

The way this was headed, i doubted very much there was anything that needed addressing further in...
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Mahree
Creative Writing Student

Unread post

Shouldn't it be called "100 Reasons Why He Needs an Education"
"The Kennedy Half-Dollar" is an eclectic and unconventional true crime memoir.
The story is about a young woman, Seely, that finds herself caught in a nightmare with the Hawaiian Mafia. Her coworker is found dead in a cane field one morning and from that point on, Seely tries to escape their clutches. After many years she is forced to face her connection.

There are songs posted throughout the chapters. Play the music while you read. It maybe hard at first, but after the second or third song, it seems strange without. I could not write without music. What isn't expressed in my words is still in the song.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

haha, yes!
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?
Movie Nerd
Intelligent

Unread post

johnson1010 wrote:After half an hour of complaining about many things he did not understand, he still had not once brought up evolution, so i stopped there.

The way this was headed, i doubted very much there was anything that needed addressing further in...

With most creationist "arguing against" evolution, they tend to go all over the place, either confusing various disciplines of science or putting together as one discipline. I've seen this done at my high school, which was private Christian place. Full of Ray Comfort crap and watching Ben Stein's movie that was made a few years back.
I am just your typical movie nerd, postcard collector and aspiring writer.

Return to “Science & Technology”