• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

After Press Release, How do you keep the interest of your novel going?

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
war1
Master Debater

After Press Release, How do you keep the interest of your novel going?

Unread post

My novel Legend of the Mystic Knights had come out, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MNKNI9U/
I had press releases sent out, and contacted other groups such as book clubs. It did pretty good, up and down. Now I need ideas how to keep the interest in the book?
BIVRIC
Getting Comfortable

Re: After Press Release, How do you keep the interest of your novel going?

Unread post

Have you looked in to signing up with some virtual book blog tours? There are tour sites that have partnered with many book blogs with heavy traffic and they will feature your book on a certain day. Most of these tour sites provide this service for a small fee. Alternatively, you can contact book bloggers on your own and offer a guest post.

My book blog is new and I do author interviews. If you're interested in doing an author interview, let me know and I can get you the details.
BIVRIC is my new book blog dedicated to promoting self published authors by way of Author Interviews

Connect with me on Facebook Twitter and Google Plus and lets get some interviews posted.
Movie Nerd
Intelligent

Unread post

BIVRIC wrote:My book blog is new and I do author interviews. If you're interested in doing an author interview, let me know and I can get you the details.
Oh you have a book blog? That is so cool? I must confess this is the first I've heard of that sort of thing. Do you just review books on there, or do you do other stuff to?
I am just your typical movie nerd, postcard collector and aspiring writer.
TheWizard
The Great Gabsby

Unread post

One thing I did recently through Kindle that worked for me: I have three books completed and published in an eight book series.

I used KDP to make book 3 free for a week. It sold gangbusters, and since then people have been buying 1 and 2 pretty steadily
Robert Brady
Author of The Fovean Chronicles
http://www.swordsandsorcery.com

Return to “Author's Lounge”