• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Princess by Jean Sasson

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Patti201
Getting Comfortable

Princess by Jean Sasson

Unread post

I am one of those readers that equally likes fiction & non-fiction.

Currently I am reading the non-fiction book 'Princess' by Jean Sasson. I started reading it after I read the authors' other 'Princess' book in the series Princess More Tears to Cry. I really enjoy Jean Sasson's books because even though they are all true stories and factual, they are so captivating and do not need to be read in order. Here is the author's official web page from the Night Owl Site if anyone would like to see it: http://www.nightowlreviews.com/V5/Authors/Jean-Sasson

Next, I plan to read an actual fiction book, "The Keepsake" by Tess Gerritsen (another one of my very favorite authors.)

Return to “What are you currently reading?”