• In total there are 21 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 21 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Killing Religion October 14, 2014

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
donovancheryl
Official Newbie!

Killing Religion October 14, 2014

Unread post

Good morning, my name is Cheryl Lacey Donovan and I wanted to let you know about my newest release coming October 14th.

Killing Religion is an insightful look into where the church is now and where it needs to be in the end times. It examines the fruits that Jesus said should identify the church as well as the fruits borne by those who preach and follow the gospel of self. It is a wake up call for those who profess to be believers. In the face of the current condition of the church and religions place in it, we can expect that many will vilify, even denounce, those who speak against some of its modern day trappings. Killing Religion admonishes us not to succumb to the social persecution that will inevitably come as we diligently seek to follow Christ. Even as evil men and impostors grow worse and worse, Killing Religion encourages us to seek to live lives reflective of the God that dwells inside us. Killing Religion cautions us to turn away from our dead religion and to repent from our dead works because God is not moved by the performance of religious deeds if our heart isn’t right, if we are not engaged with the Spirit.

Killing Religion will help you focus on identifying your assignment rather than your position because when we operate in the spirit of assignment we understand the purpose God has for our life and we don’t worry about trying to sound like or act like someone else. Operating in what God has called us to, makes us keenly aware His grace is sufficient. However, when we get out of our lane we open ourselves up to the attack of the enemy and we become discouraged when things are not going smoothly for us like they are for someone else. Therefore, envy, strife, and malice grab hold of our minds because we’re out of grace. Allow Killing Religion to help you unlock the kingdom of God in your life. Discover how to tap into the power of the kingdom that’s within you so that you no longer just do church you become the church.

Enjoy the trailer and the first chapter excerpt.

View book trailer here:
http://youtu.be/MDLHaJmpxBk?list=UULd3t ... KEODIh_I_Q

Read first chapter here
http://www.cheryllaceydonovanwrites.com ... -religion/
Attachments
image001 (1).jpg
image001 (1).jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 1446 times
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Killing Religion October 14, 2014

Unread post

Is it okay if my son is Islamic, and if my daughter is a lesbian?
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Re: Killing Religion October 14, 2014

Unread post

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/11/world ... .html?_r=1

I would like to think any person of any religion that abhors violence and the exploitation of children is truly a benefit to all people throughout the world.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”