• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 756 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:41 am

New here, with a new book, seeking audience

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
stewstunes42
Official Newbie!

New here, with a new book, seeking audience

Unread post

Hey everyone,

I have a new book called The Writers of the Universe that I have just recently self-published. I am looking for reviews, extra eyes, feedback, and the general knowledge of knowing someone out there read my book and hopefully liked it. The link is to a free download of the ebook version hosted on lulu.com.

The Writers of the Universe (SciFi/Fantasy) - "The ending has been changed! Through their words written in stories and books, The Writers of the Universe control the lives of us all. A struggling human author and quite possibly the most unlucky person in existence, is about to leap from the page and journey to realms unknown in order to bring back chaos and freewill to the universe. For without uncertainty, without fear of the unknown, there is no point in going through life if its only purpose is to get to the end of the book."

lulu.com/shop/stew-stunes/the-writers-o ... 10518.html

Thanks all,
Stew Stunes

Return to “Author's Lounge”