• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Summer Reading?

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
OliverTrimble
Official Newbie!

Summer Reading?

Unread post

Hey everyone,

I really want to hear what books you're all reading. I created a video to celebrate summer reading here:

http://youtu.be/XV1Kt3L4MHQ

What are reading this summer?

Ollie x
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: Summer Reading?

Unread post

Currently I am reading multiple books, which is common for me. I am reading (naturally) Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus," Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar," (depressing as hell, but well written) :cry: , and (via audio book) Alice Hoffman's "The Museum of Extraordinary Things." Not sure what I will be reading next; I have several titles in mind. :wink:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
OliverTrimble
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Sylvia Plath's "The Bell Jar" is fantastic. It's depressing but it gives you a lot to think about.
petermcelwee
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I'm looking forward to reading the two new Lee Childs - 'Not a Drill' and 'Personal'.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”