• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

James Rollins Here We Go!

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SFREEMANGA
Getting Comfortable

James Rollins Here We Go!

Unread post

I discovered James Rollins last year and have enjoyed his works quite a bit. I've now finished three of his novels and am preparing to begin The Doomsday Key.

I like the fact that his books generally incorporate cutting-edge scientific and technological advancements. I also like their fast-paced plots and the existance of at least one love interest per book.

A disproportionate amount of my reading tends to occur during the summer (during vacations), but I hope to continue to make some progress in the fall.

Happy reading!
Winter_Sky
Official Newbie!

Re: James Rollins Here We Go!

Unread post

I have all the Sigma Force books but I'm hesitant to start them in case I don't enjoy them.
Alex.
bionov
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Re: James Rollins Here We Go!

Unread post

It just so happens, I’ve also just started reading, The Doomsday Key by James Rollins. It is going to be the first novel I’ve read by this author. I have been aware of him for some times and have been waiting to read one of his books. This just happens to be the genre I write in. Anyway, when I finish the book I’ll comment about it on this thread.

Return to “What are you currently reading?”