• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Hi All!!!! Looking for Other Avid Readers and Dog Lovers

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
lovemybull
Atop the Piled Books

Hi All!!!! Looking for Other Avid Readers and Dog Lovers

Unread post

Cat lovers too of course. Call me LB for short, I live in Northern New Jersey-US. Books are one of my biggest pleasures in life. The second being my two lovable mutts, Sophie is my joy and Callie my sunshine. Also a family of cats and two rats. I'm athletic and keep in shape as time and aches n' pains allow.
I read mostly non-fiction, interests include world history, bully breed advocacy, Lincoln and the Kennedy family, the history of the American space program, civil rights, LGBT history and fiction of the present, and political humor...Colbert and Denis Leary and one of my favorites Dave Barry.
L' Chaim!
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Re: Hi All!!!! Looking for Other Avid Readers and Dog Lovers

Unread post

Hello. I have three cats. I like dogs even though my cats don't. Then again, one of my cats doesn't like cats either! Pets are like people except more trusting. In that way they're more like books than people. Anyway, Sno, Frankie and Chase say Hello to Sophie and Callie.
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham

Return to “Everything Else”