• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

What is the title of this book

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Andinet
Official Newbie!

What is the title of this book

Unread post

Ok guys, i read a book almost a year ago and i can not remember what the title is to save my life. It is part of a series of books.

In the series i remember that there are a group of friends who are assasins' or highly trained military persons.
And in the particular book i am looking for one of the mention person gets caught and tortured by rebels and he was in-love with the leaders of the rebels, even though she love him she does not know what he looks like b/c every time they met he was wearing a mask and when he was not the lights were off.
After he was captures and tortured for over 6 months his friends find out where he is and free him killing everyone but the leader of the rebels so he can kill her himself.
After he recovers, he goes to his mansion taking the rebel leader with him and kills everyone who stands in his way including his abusive father/step-father (not sure) and the assassins who are set after him by some group i don't remember (i believe they are leader of some assassin group or some other group). He piles the bodies of the assassins' on this front lawn. And he says he has the whole town rigged to blow if he dies b/c he goes around resetting bombs every day.

That is what i can remember. Hope someone recognizes what the name of the series is and tell me.
Thanks.

Return to “Everything Else”