• In total there are 48 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Introducing NekrotikKannibal

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
NekrotikKannibal
Official Newbie!

Introducing NekrotikKannibal

Unread post

My name is Elizabeth and I'm 25 years old. I live in Louisville, KY with my boyfriend of four years. I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. While in college, I did two minors, on in English with a concentration in Literature and the other in Medieval Studies. Currently, I work with toddlers as a teacher in a daycare. I am also going back to school to work towards my Bachelor's degree in Early Elementary Education. I hope to be an elementary school teacher sometime in the future. I would especially like to teacher 2nd or 3rd graders.

I have a wide variety of interests that include: old cemeteries, faeries and other mythical figures, Celtic mythology as well as mythology in general, the paranormal, vampires, history (especially ancient history), the Medieval era, the Renaissance, forensics, the Victorian era, Day of the Dead, Asian cultures and customs, fashion (especially high fashion and Japanese street fashion), art (primarily Ancient-Renaissance art and Surrealism), gothic style architecture, world religions, archaeology, astronomy, Medieval medical practices, anthropology, learning many new languages, and much more.

I am an avid reader and own somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500 books. Approximately 1000 of those belong to me and were brought with me when I moved in with my boyfriend. He supplied the other 500. He is also an avid reader though we both enjoy reading different things. He prefers to read science, mathematics, and philosophy based books whereas I prefer true crime, novels (especially horror, sci-fi, and fantasy), manga/graphic novels, history books, poetry, and much more. All told, we own books spanning a wide range of topics and in several different languages (outside of English, these include German, French, Russian, Latin, Spanish, and Japanese).

I look forward to getting to know people here and taking part in discussions.

-Elizabeth
And when I close my eyes,
This blackened canvas falls,
And darkness starts to shine
And dreams begin to call
And when I watch them float,
I hold my sleeping breath, these secrets, hidden truths,
That live beyond my death.

-Human Lullaby- Johnny Hollow
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame