• In total there are 26 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

What's Your Favorite 'Bad' Movie?

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Ptimb
Permanent Ink Finger

Re: What's Your Favorite 'Bad' Movie?

Unread post

youkrst wrote:i did naaart hit her, i did naaaaarrrrttttt. oh, hi Mark :lol:
The Room...definitely The Room.
butterflylover
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

the hangover part 2 magic mike
shuart24
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

The Day After Tomorrow

I'm a sucker for apocalyptic movies.
Wilkiefan
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Good Lord, I have a list of them. Let's just launch from Joan Crawford's later years sail through bad 50/60 sci-fi & horror and end with "Bubba-ho-tep".
What matters most is how well you walk through the fire ~ Charles Bukowski
gesler0811
Experienced

Unread post

Zoolander...... "But.... why male models?" "You're kidding, right? We just went over this." Love that line!
Voodoo, zombies, artifacts, and magic: Urban fantasy with a New Orleans Flair
I am currently offering my urban fantasy novel 'Line of Sight' for only 99 cents - Buy from Smashwords and use Coupon Code CT92F
Come see why the book is getting such rave reviews! (Also available for kindle, nook, and iTunes, and as a paperback from Amazon)
Official Line of Sight Page
KingBradleyXIII
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Any Michael Bay film. They're mostly crap but I watch anyway.
"The dark side of me returned as I once again became the inspiration of fear..." - Reaper

http://www.kingbradley.com
WhoaMrsBetty
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Attack the Gas Station 2, though I have no idea how it was received in its native South Korea.

I loved Down Periscope as a kid and had the pleasure of watching it on Netflix a few weeks back and I wasn't disappointed. My kids liked it too, so maybe that's gonna be a traditionally beloved piece of crap.

Tommy Lee Jones was delightful to watch in Man of the House. Emotionally repressed no nonsense Texas Ranger is forced to bunk with a bunch of college cheerleaders who witnessed a murder. Gimme.

Kurt Russell is my favorite good "bad" movie star: Big Trouble in Little China, Escape from New York, Overboard. I mean really Kurt, what happened?

Oh! And don't forget the ever charming and highly underrated John Belushi in Continental Divide. His death robbed all of us of a timeline in which Will Ferrell isn't considered funny, and I'm not sure I can forgive him for that. Him, or John Candy. Cool Runnings taught me about perseverance in the face of adversity and how to use a hot plate in a hotel room to cook sausages. WTF guys, you left us all behind.

I also have learned to enjoy an assortment of intellectually stunted kiddie flicks because my brood are all under five. For example, I just sat through my fifth viewing of Rio of the past three days. I've actually started liking Will.I.Am's music, though I suspect this is just a mild case of Stockholm Syndrome...
Last edited by WhoaMrsBetty on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too short for fake butter, cheese, or people.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

WhoaMrsBetty wrote:though I suspect this is just a mild case of Stockholm Syndrome...
:lol:

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”