• In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

So I was watching Saved By the Bell last night

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gillianfx
Permanent Ink Finger

So I was watching Saved By the Bell last night

Unread post

Why was I watching Saved by the Bell? Because it brought me back to my childhood and good times. Just the song "When I wake up in the morning... (you know the rest).

What is your favorite 80's television show and why? Here are a couple of mine:

Dallas, Dynasty, Knots Landing, Falcon Crest. Why? Because my mom and I used to watch it together.
Thunderbirds. Why? Reminded me of when I got home from primary school, I would sit in front of the telly and eat bread and peanut butter. :wink:
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Re: So I was watching Saved By the Bell last night

Unread post

Thinking back I'll say my favorites were Wild Kingdom with Marlin Perkins, Star Trek (which isn't an 80s show per se but is eternal), 60 Minutes which has what I consider to be the best introductory setup with the ticking stopwatch, and Wiseguy, an undercover cop drama. These are the shows that most held my interest.
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham
gesler0811
Experienced

Unread post

I think you already named it for me. Saved by the Bell was the show of all shows for me during that time period. I was just getting ready to enter high school myself, and couldn't help but compare the actual experience when I finally got there to what I saw on Saved by the Bell. Naturally, I was disappointed!!
Voodoo, zombies, artifacts, and magic: Urban fantasy with a New Orleans Flair
I am currently offering my urban fantasy novel 'Line of Sight' for only 99 cents - Buy from Smashwords and use Coupon Code CT92F
Come see why the book is getting such rave reviews! (Also available for kindle, nook, and iTunes, and as a paperback from Amazon)
Official Line of Sight Page
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

How could you forget The Dukes of Hazard?
gesler0811
Experienced

Unread post

Funny what a jerk Screech turned out to be in real life.... that boy tried WAY too hard to prove he's not a nerd.
Voodoo, zombies, artifacts, and magic: Urban fantasy with a New Orleans Flair
I am currently offering my urban fantasy novel 'Line of Sight' for only 99 cents - Buy from Smashwords and use Coupon Code CT92F
Come see why the book is getting such rave reviews! (Also available for kindle, nook, and iTunes, and as a paperback from Amazon)
Official Line of Sight Page

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”