• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New Book!

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jadebstokes
Getting Comfortable

New Book!

Unread post

Hi, my name is Jade and i've just recently published a small chapbook of poetry " Unplugged Reservations" through e-pub but I'm having a hard time promoting it, and getting people interested in it. i was wondering is anyone at all had any suggestions on what i could do generate a little buzz and/or get people to want to purchase it.

If anyone who own blogs geared toward book reviews or helping promote up and coming poets/writers would like to sponsor me or review my book i'd appreciate it.

Also if anyone has any sort of suggestions please comment below.

heres the link to my book http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?type ... ulu.com&q= right it is solely available on lulu.com but soon it should be available on ibooks and amazon.

descriptions of my book: Unplugged Reservations is a collection of long and short poems about love, heart break, family, and life experience. They are my "unplugged" feelings on a small range of emotions and experiences that everyone deals with and the process by which we heal.

Thanks in advance

Return to “Author's Lounge”